Are you a hard worker with an affinity for healthy and tasty food? Then send your CV and brief motivation to email@example.com. We will let you know if we have a fitting job for you within a few days.
We are looking for: Store employees (12 hours minimum)
For our teams in Amsterdam, Utrecht and Rotterdam, we are still looking for store employees (12-40 hours per week).
Among others, you will perform the following activities:
– Mise en place
– Preparing the store, including excellent presentation of the products
– Finishing salads, wraps and juices in front of the customer
– Intensive customer contact
– Preparing dressings and soups
– A representative, hard worker with a hands-on mentality
– Someone who can create a mood in an informal and contemporary environment
– Someone who can deal with customers friendly and proactively
– A real foodie who enjoys working with real and healthy food
– At least 2 years of work experience in restaurants
– Available at least 12 hours per week
Interesse? Stuur jouw CV en beknopte motivatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org of vul het formulier hiernaast in
Effective immediately, Urban Salad is looking for an experience and independent working full-time manager for 40 hours per week. You are the fixed face of the store and a fixed point of contact for customers and employees and final representative for the daily operation. You are responsible for a good organisation within the company, monitoring results and an excellent service towards the customer. In addition, you focus on compliance to the HACCP requirements.
In this function, you are supported by an assistant manager who is your direct subordinate.
Among others, your activities will be as follows:
• General responsibility store
• Responsible for sales and margins
• Daily and weekly purchase orders
• Creating work schedules
• Hiring and supervising part-time employees
• Assistant foreman
• Steering, motivating and correcting part-time employees
• Think along in the team of managers for new products and an extension of the product range
• Intensive customer contact (it regards a front-office function)
• Preparing dressings, soups and special salads
• Performing and complying to HACCP rules
We are looking for:
• At least 3 years of demonstrable experience in a similar function (restaurant)
• A representative, hard worker with a hands-on approach
• Someone capable of working independently
• Someone who naturally takes charge and is not afraid of steering other people
• Someone who can motivate people and transfer their knowledge
• Someone who can create a mood in an informal and contemporary environment
• Someone who can deal with customers friendly and proactively
• A real foodie who enjoys working with real and healthy food
• Higher Professional Education level
What does Urban Salad offer?
Urban Salad offers a unique chance to make the difference in an inspiring and fast-growing organisation with an informal work environment, fun colleagues and favourable working hours (day shifts). In addition, Urban Salad offers a market salary, 8% holiday supplement and a decent secondary working conditions arrangement. Interested? Send your CV, picture and brief motivation to email@example.com.